Sunday, June 6, 2010

2011 Senior Representatives

WOW....so, it's been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog.  This is becoming a terrible habit which I must correct.

I've finally announced my Senior Representatives for 2011. These 3 were selected based upon school involvement, recommendations from family/friends and overall enthusiasm for this project. They are:

Emma Vasquez of McDonald County High School

Tori Hatfield of McDonald County High School

Lucas Grogan of Greenland High School

..........................
........................................................................

Emma is Vice President of the Spanish Club, Club Rep of FCCLA, Secretary of FTA, Student Council Executive Board Secretary and she is on the MCHS track team.

Tori is a member of the Varsity cheerleading squad, is involved in Leadership, and also very much interested in pursuing photography.

Lucas Grogan is involved in Weightlifting, Basebal., Football, Skills USA & FCCLA.

I look forward to working with these 3 over the next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers